The St. Alexander Nevsky chapel was set in the Neva-side perimeter railings of the Summer Garden

(1867 - 1930)

Architect R. Kuzmin

The chapel in 1905 The chapel around 1900 The railings of the Summer Garden as seen on French Quay

Four postcards of the chapel facing the Neva, as it was at the beginning of the 20th century


home